Splash Attack Splash Attack

Lol.

This is so rad. lol. I'm leaving this on all day tommorow and seeing if it ends.

Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

Woot

I liked it a lot! I can sorta taste a hint of the madness series as well. Good job.

NeptuneCircle 4th of July NeptuneCircle 4th of July

A New Beginning!

Neptune Circle is back, and it beautiful form. Rocky and John once again prove their reach into animation culture with this new character format(like they even need to prove ANYTHING), while maintaining their wonderful sense of humor.

This is the launching pad for something great. Make sure you tune into their website, neptunecircleDOTcom ! Its loaded FULL of other great movies and such.

What? You haven't gone there yet? Well, you're probably the only person on the planet who hasn't, but fear not! It is not too late to get on board! Go to NeptuneCircleDOTcom , and witness animation history in progress!

-Tom

Silent Film: Rainy Day Silent Film: Rainy Day

Ah yes!

Once again, Rocky Pinnicle creates a masterpiece, re-defining both himself, and newgrounds along with it.

It may not be your typical newgrounds peice at all, but its beautiful in its own fashion.

Another masterpeice, rocko rock.

-Tom

dragonball ticrogora saga dragonball ticrogora saga

Wow!

You show a great amount of potential in animation. I look forward to your future works!

LiteBrite16 responds:

thanks man. it wasnt easy. the next episode all three of the heroes will go supersayian. it will be longer and with better fighting

Bling to the Future Bling to the Future

A masterpeice

As usual, Rocky and John have not failed to impress with this peice of work. Not only have they shown mainstream credibility, but their trademark humor has also managed to shine through.

This is the launching pad to something great, and we're all very lucky to bear witness to their assent from obscurity.